This page represents 3 years hard work and thinking and doing – and after writing 108 Adverts since I started, 23rd June, 2013.
During this time I have been striving to find NEW, innovative ways to attract a BROAD readership across ALL genders and ages… to use more pictures which will ‘lure’ the reader into the ad, and say MORE, with LESS.
below you will find
- some of my most recent adverts
- My BBC podcast of ‘Health Check’ interview March 2016.
- 7 Minute YOU TUBE video of myself featuring my faithful Sheep Dog Angel.
- Suicide Prevention Ad 107 Female Body Image
- Suicide Prevention Ad 106 The Science of the SNOG
- Suicide Prevention Ad 108 Echo Fake News
- Suicide Prevention Ad 100 Humor
- Suicide Prevention Ad 102 Echo – We R Family
- Suicide Prevention Ad 103 Echo A Shot of Love
- Suicide Prevention Ad 102 Guns
- Echo 3 Save Water Shower with a friend!
My March 2016 BBC interview with Claudia Hammond (2 Psychology Degrees) of ‘Health Check’ and Professor Keith Hawton, Director of Suicide Research, Oxford University, with comment/critique of my ads. Intro re ‘fats’ takes about 1 min first.
If you want to know ‘who I am’, ‘what I look like’, where I live and what I do for a living – and why I have spent around $15,000 of my own money getting my adverts this far, press the You Tube play button below.
Page created 10.5.17.