For anyone interested in funding/sponsoring my Suicide Prevention Ads.
I currently have 2 Sponsors for my Suicide Prevention.
My bi monthly Men’s Health Column in The Gawler ‘Bunyip’ (NOT part of this site) has been sadly been discontinued but was funded for 8 years now by the Gawler Health Foundation and Gawler Rotary, and
If you are considering funding/Sponsorship, (click here for a pdf of this page to print out/send to someone you think might be interested – PDF Sponsors Required
- Your money goes DIRECT to the Newspaper concerned
- I organise this with the paper and yourself
- You just ‘make it happen!’
- (I know – or can quickly find out for you how much the ads cost but
- I will NOT put this info on this site as this is ‘commercially confidential’.)
- Being anonymous means no one is going to ask you any questions
- Or go asking you to Sponsor something else but
- But this MAY preclude you from claiming your payments as a Tax Deduction
- OR claiming back the GST (you would need to check this with UR accountant first)
- I am NOT an accountant but I have been told by the ATO
- there is NO Tax deduction for Suicide Prevention.
- However if you are Sponsoring,
- Then you are advertising UR business – if you have one,
- And my understanding is that you should (may) be able to claim both a Tax Deduction and the GST. Again you would need to check with UR accountant.
- If you have any concerns about Public Liability
- I refer you back to the Main menu bar
- Listen to Professor Kieth Hawton’s views re this on BBC podcast
- Read Home Page and goto ‘Disclaimer‘ on main menu bar.
- Otherwise give me a ring.
I do NOT seek to accept or receive ANY money from you (or anyone else) … I earn my living running sheep!
- But I write the Ads and ‘make them happen’.
My mobile number is 0402018163, or email email@example.com or goto ‘Contact’ on main menu.
Would love to hear from you!
Tim Barritt. x